What is the Right-Brain Business Plan ® (RBBP)?
The Right-Brain Business Plan is an amazing program developed by Life Coach and artist, Jennifer Lee. It is a fun and creative way to plan for your amazing entrepreneurial success in a heart-centered and/or creative business. In the program, you roll up your sleeves and craft a visual plan that lets your head know where your business is is going AND inspires your heart to sing with joy.
The workshop, based on the RBBP, is perfect for you if…
- You don’t have a business plan and know you need one, but doing dirty dishes, dealing with loads of laundry, or even getting a head start on next year’s taxes all sound way more appealing (ugh!)
- You’ve tried to do a business plan the “traditional way” and you got stuck, overwhelmed, and demotivated
- You already have a business plan, but you need to breathe new life into it
- You can’t stand spreadsheets
- Numbers numb you out
- AND you’d be a heck of a lot happier planning your business in the same intuitive, authentic, and expressive way that you live your creative life (yes, indeed, it can be that fun and fulfilling!)
How do I know if I’m a right-brain person?
You’ve always been known as (or felt that you are!) a creative type… You would love to start your own business but don’t really know where to begin because it has always seemed like Greek to you… You cringe at the thought of dry, business-y spreadsheets and planning documents… If you shook your head in agreement at any of those statements, the Right-Brain Business Plan Workshop would be great for you!
What kind of people and businesses have used the RBBP for success? Just to name a few: artists, writers, photographers, bloggers, massage therapists, yoga teachers, holistic health practitioners, energy workers, life coaches, therapists, designers, crafters, workshop leaders, teachers/trainers, actors, musicians, dancers, and the list goes on.
The workshop is also wonderful for: corporate folks who would like to escape their cubicles and traditionally left-brained professionals who are looking to infuse some right-brain/creative energy into their approach.
You mentioned “visual plan” and used the word “creative” a lot… but I’m NOT an artist. Do you really think this workshop could be right for me?
The visual planning is part of the fun. And even if you haven’t touched scissors and paste since you were in kindergarten, I promise you can do it. You will create something that is for your eyes only (unless you want to show it to others!) and doesn’t need to look any certain way. Part of the program is learning how to tell your left-brain to take a Chill Pill – because it’s the part of your brain that’s saying “I’m not an artist, I can’t do this.” Not only is that a serious buzzkill, but it’s wrong!
Plus, everyone is creative! You just may not get to use your creativity very often. I’d be happy to talk through more of the deals with you to help you figure out if this is really for you! Just give me a shout!
What do I get if I participate in the workshop?
- Detailed, do-able assignments that deal with all parts of a business plan, from start to finish
- Intuitive exercises and inspiring materials that tap into your natural creative genius, transforming drudgery into joy
- Hands-on support, guidance, and accountability from a licensed facilitator (that’s ME!) plus – if you participate in a group workshop – the wisdom and perspectives of your fellow creative cohorts
- And SO much more!
I think I’m interested, how much is this going to cost?
Participation in a group workshop costs $257.
Individual, one-on-one workshops with me start at $450. For a one-on-one workshop, I will first conduct a no-cost assessment to determine what you need/desire out of the program and then will provide you with an individualized game-plan. At a minimum, you will receive all of the program materials and at least 8 hours of coaching sessions and one-on-one assistance in creating your business plan.
If you’re local (Baltimore-Washington metro area), we can meet face-to-face for your workshop sessions at a place and time that is best for you. If you’re somewhere else in the world, we can do your sessions over the phone or Skype (or another video chat application). Email support is included no matter how we meet.
Giddy-up! I’m in! Where do I sign up?!
I’m thrilled that you are ready to get started! For both one-on-one and group workshops, please contact me directly.