I’m so excited that you’re part of my Friends List; as they say… membership has it’s privileges!
Creative + Mindful is a place where I share tips and resources for creative peeps about productivity, time management, mindfulness & meditation practices, other goodness that I feel is useful.
Sometimes it’s hard to be a creative person in the crazy, busy world we live in. What I want to do is help you navigate all that without losing sight of the importance of your creativity. I did that once – lost sight, that is – and it sucked.
A few things to make you aware of, as a C+M Friends member:
- You’ll receive a couple of emails from me today. One to confirm that you really want to be a part of the list (spam is icky so the cyber chimps have to double check!) and another with the first section of your course preview.
- If you’re a Gmail user, you may need to move my messages from the Promotions tab to the Primary tab. Need the deets on how to do that? The fine folks at Mailchimp explain it better than I can! Check out their instructions.
- I try not to send more than 2 or 3 messages a month. And I try to make them short and useful. When I have something that I think you may be really interested in, you might hear from me a little more often. But my inbox is jammed and I imagine yours is too, so I try not to be a pest.
- You can give me a shout ANY time. Reach me through the Contact form on my website, hit reply on any of my emails, send a carrier pigeon… whatever works! I appreciate the time and effort it takes to reach out so I read and respond to all messages. Plus I love hearing from peeps. It really makes my day!
- You can unsubscribe at any time. No hard feelings.
A little bit about what to expect from me:
I’m a writer. I write about the stuff I care about on the C+M blog. Sometimes it has nothing to do with the aforementioned tips and resources, but I hope you will still enjoy it anyway.
I’m an instructional designer. In addition to my creative endeavors (ie: quilting, sewing, embroidery) I also create instructional content for small businesses/organizations and individuals. I try to channel those skills into the resources I share here. In other words, I’m a teacher at heart and feel best when I’m being of service to others.
I’m a one-woman show. Creative + Mindful is really important to me. But so is my family, my meditation practice and my instructional design clients. For that reason I don’t move as fast as some other peeps out there in this “creative entrepreneur” space. I hope you’ll forgive me for this and stick around, even if I don’t blog every day or launch multitudes of programs.
All my love!